Far from fretting about the painting, ever-fickle Internet users are more concerned about the unenviable woman who suffered the fall:
- Adam Raymond at New York Magazine: "Unless this woman was once pantsed on national TV, this was surely most embarrassing moment of her life. "
- IshaSesayCNN: "That woman who fell into the Picasso: I feel for her and the painting. She'll never live it down!"
- Longviewer: "Given that she was in an adult ed class, it seems extremely likely that she's an art lover who feels just awful about the accident. What a nightmare!"
- A runner: "Who gives a darn about a painting. Is the human being okay?"
- iringtwice: "So now we're more intrested in what happen to a piece of canvas with oil paint on it than how the woman is? Was she ok? It's seems we put more value on the painting than the well being of a human being."