The video (and explanatory stills) made the Huffington Post's front page. Liberal bloggers, still smarting from
the election upset, continue to get their jabs in at Brown and family. Gawker
asserts that "hastily-elected political upstarts are the only kind of
politician worth having, in terms of embarrassing detritus they forgot
to scrub from the internet." Unfortunately for the left-wing
blogosphere, the embarrassment isn't sticking.
- Not So Subtle Mediaite's Tommy Christopher calls out the Huffington Post for posting the video with no real intended purpose: "I just think if you're going to be trashy, you ought to go about it with some flair, some imagination. All they're doing is saying "LOOK!"" Christopher goes on to slam the Post for dancing around the poin of their post, "which I think is that she's a Republican wife, so she's a hypocrite for being sexy."
- We Hear You Loud And Clear The Daily Caller sarcastically notes: "Remember, as you watch it, this is supposed to make you like him and his family less."
- Can You Be More Pathetic? scolds SistahToldjah. "To Tuesday's sore losers: Brown won. You lost. Leave his family alone and get over it."
- The Palinization of the Browns Michelle Malkin compares the to past photoshopping efforts involving conservative women and bikinis. Malkin doesn't have much to say on the issue other than "big freaking deal."
- Hypocrisy Abounds Stop the ACLU mocks the left-wings willingness to dismiss John Edward's philandering but fixate on right-wing sex scandals. "I'm convinced. Scott Brown is not qualified to be a U.S. Senator. Next thing you know, we'll find out that he had sex. With his wife!"